2018 Nurse’s Drug Handbook 17th Edition
by Jones & Bartlett Learning (Author)
- Paperback: 1350 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 17 edition (November 6, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1284121348
- ISBN-13: 978-1284121346
- Amazon Price: $43.95.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 78 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Jones & Bartlett Learning 2018 Nurse’s Drug Handbook is the most up-to-date, practical, and easy-to-use nursing drug reference. Updated annually, it provides accurate and timely facts on hundreds of drugs from A-Z. Written in a no-nonsense style that speaks your language in terms you use every day, it offers concise and consistently formatted drug entries organized alphabetically.
The 2018 Nurse’s Drug Handbook includes:
* Index of all generic, trade, and alternate drug names
* Chemical and therapeutic classes, FDA pregnancy risk category, and controlled substance schedule
* Indications and dosages, as well as route, onset, peak, and duration information
* Incompatibilities and contraindications
* Interactions with drugs, food, and activities
* Adverse reactions
* Nursing considerations, including key teaching points for patients
* Mechanism-of-action illustrations
* Warnings and precautions
New drugs include: bezlotoximab (Zinplava), brivaracetam (Briviact), daclizumab (Zinbryta), ixekizumab (Taltz), lixisenatide (Adlyxin), obiltoxaximab (Anthim), phentermine (Adipex-P), plecanatide (Trulance), prasterone (Intrarosa), and reslizumab (Cinqair).