Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin Clinical Atlas
by William D. James MD (Author), Dirk Elston MD (Author), Patrick J. McMahon MD (Author)
- Hardcover: 616 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; Har/Psc edition (March 10, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323441963
- ISBN-13: 978-0323441964
- Amazon Price: $269.99.
- Points to Download: 200 Points ($20).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 123.3 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 200 points to see it.
Designed as both a superior standalone atlas and a pictorial companion to the 12th edition of Andrews’ Disease of the Skin, Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin Clinical Atlas provides a remarkable collection of 3,000 high-quality images, resulting in the ultimate visual catalogue for those who see patients with skin conditions. New diseases and rare conditions are represented, along with relevant hair, nail, and mucous membrane findings. Concise introductory text for each chapter offers a quick overview and understanding to aid diagnosis.
- Includes 3,000 high-quality color images depicting the complete spectrum of skin diseases in all skin types across adults, children and newborns.
- Highlights a wide variety of subtypes of common conditions such as lichen planus, granuloma annulare, and psoriasis.
- Relevant hair, nail, and mucous membrane findings are featured.
- Includes representations of important systemic conditions such as sarcoidosis, lupus erythematosus and infectious diseases.
- Features never-before-published images contributed by 54 global leaders in dermatology.
- Concise introductory text for each chapter gives readers a quick overview and understanding.
- Table of Contents is aligned with Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin, allowing both books to be used in tandem.