Atlas of Human Anatomy, 7th edition (Netter Basic Science)
Frank H. Netter MD (Author)
- Series: Netter Basic Science
- Paperback: 672 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (March 15, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323393225
- ISBN-13: 978-0323393225
- Amazon Price: $179.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 281.39 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
The only anatomy atlas illustrated by physicians, Atlas of Human Anatomy, 7th edition, brings you world-renowned, exquisitely clear views of the human body with a clinical perspective. In addition to the famous work of Dr. Frank Netter, you’ll also find nearly 100 paintings by Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, one of today’s foremost medical illustrators. Together, these two uniquely talented physician-artists highlight the most clinically relevant views of the human body. In addition, more than 50 carefully selected radiologic images help bridge illustrated anatomy to living anatomy as seen in everyday practice.
- Region-by-region coverage, including Muscle Table appendices at the end of each section.
- Large, clear illustrations with comprehensive labels not only of major structures, but also of those with important relationships.
- Tabular material in separate pages and additional supporting material as a part of the electronic companion so the printed page stays focused on the illustration.
Updates to the 7th Edition – based on requests from students and practitioners alike:
- New Systems Overview section featuring brand-new, full-body views of surface anatomy, vessels, nerves, and lymphatics.
- More than 25 new illustrations by Dr. Machado, including the clinically important fascial columns of the neck, deep veins of the leg, hip bursae, and vasculature of the prostate; and difficult-to-visualize areas like the infratemporal fossa.
- New Clinical Tables at the end of each regional section that focus on structures with high clinical significance. These tables provide quick summaries, organized by body system, and indicate where to best view key structures in the illustrated plates.
- More than 50 new radiologic images – some completely new views and others using newer imaging tools – have been included based on their ability to assist readers in grasping key elements of gross anatomy.
- Updated terminology based on the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, with common clinical eponyms included.
- Student Consult access includes a pincode to unlock the complete enhanced eBook of the Atlas through Student Consult. Every plate in the Atlas―and over 100 Bonus Plates including illustrations from previous editions―are enhanced with an interactive label quiz option and supplemented with “Plate Pearls” that provide quick key points and supplemental tools for learning, reviewing, and assessing your knowledge of the major themes of each plate. Tools include 300 multiple choice questions, videos, 3D models, and links to related plates.