Atlas of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 3rd Edition
by Peter M. Doubilet MD PhD (Author), Carol B. Benson MD (Author), Beryl R. Benacerraf MD (Author)
- Hardcover: 600 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (March 14, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496356055
- ISBN-13: 978-1496356055
- Amazon Price: $189.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 193.6 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Packed with more sonographic images than ever before, the third edition of the Atlas of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology helps you better understand and interpret sonographic imagery, and improve diagnostic accuracy of ultrasound images. This comprehensive visual tutorial is split into two distinct sections: obstetrical ultrasound and gynecological ultrasound. Each section covers normal and abnormal anatomy, pathology, and interventional procedures.
- Includes more than 1,300 ultrasound images that highlight normal and abnormal anatomy, pathological conditions, and procedures.
- Links to more than 200 video clips that depict, in real-time, diagnoses of sonographic abnormalities.
- All 3 authors hail from Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School.
- Additional author brings experience in and greater coverage of gynecological ultrasound.
- Ideal for residents and physicians in radiology, obstetrics, gynecology, emergency medicine, and family practice.