Body Imaging Thorax and Abdomen: Anatomical Landmarks, Image Findings, Diagnosis
by Gabriele A. Krombach (Editor), Andreas H. Mahnken (Editor)
- Hardcover: 515 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (August 8, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3132054119
- ISBN-13: 978-3132054110
- Amazon Price: $244.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 219.3 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Body Imaging: Thorax and Abdomen reflects the realities of your everyday work: it describes the principal anatomic landmarks so that you can orient yourself in the chest and abdomen with speed and confidence, interpret the findings, and make a diagnosis.
- Description of key anatomic landmarks for rapid, confident orientation in the chest and abdomen
- Precise, step-by-step guide to making the diagnosis
- Key points summarized in boxes and tables
- All the modalities in one volume; no need for lengthy lookups in multiple books
- Focuses on the sectional modalities of CT and MRI, but includes plain radiographs and ultrasound as well
Answers to questions such as:
- Which modality is preferred?
- How are abnormalities recognized?
- How is the correct diagnosis derived?
- Differential diagnosis: What diseases are possible for any given set of symptoms and findings?
- More than 1500 superb images drawn from the latest generation of imaging technology, with explanatory diagrams showing details of anatomy and pathology
- Your radiology workstation in book form-structured, comparative, easy to use