Brochert’s Crush Step 3 The Ultimate USMLE Step 3 Review, 4th Edition
by Mayur Movalia MD (Author), Theodore X. O’Connell MD (Author)
- Series: Crush
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (December 5, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455703109
- ISBN-13: 978-1455703104
- Amazon Price: $42.95.
- Points to Download: 30 Points ($3).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 10 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 30 points to see it.
This best-selling resource is completely updated, and still the most easy-to-use and effective high-yield review for USMLE Step 3. Covering all specialties and subspecialties included on the exam, it’s perfect for the busy house officer who needs a review that hits all the important and commonly tested concepts in a concise format. Over 100 high-yield figures illustrate important concepts, conditions, and imaging modalities. Get tips, insights, and guidance on how best to prepare and what to expect with the reader-friendly, succinct, and engaging writing style of best-selling author Adam Brochert, MD.
- Features tips on the computer-based case simulations to prepare you for essential elements of the exam.
- Draws upon the personal experience of the best-selling author of USMLE reviews, Adam Brochert, MD, for trustworthy tips on how to study for the exam.
- Organizes material logically and allows quick spot review using bulleted and numbered lists, as well as many tables throughout the text.
- Presents updated case scenarios mirroring those on the Step 3 exam to keep you abreast of changes to the exam.
- Includes additional high-yield figures to be more relevant to recent administrations of the exam.
- Addresses current practice with updated diagnosis and treatment guidelines.