Cardiovascular Physiology Mosby Physiology Monograph Series (with Student Consult Online Access) 10th Edition
by Achilles J. Pappano PhD (Author), Withrow Gil Wier PhD (Author)
- Series: Mosby’s Physiology Monograph
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 10 edition (December 31, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323086977
- ISBN-13: 978-0323086974
- Amazon Price: $36.81
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 17 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Cardiovascular Physiology gives you a solid understanding of how the cardiovascular system functions in both health and disease. Ideal for your systems-based curriculum, this title in the Mosby Physiology Monograph Series explains how the latest concepts apply to real-life clinical situations.
- Get clear, accurate, and up-to-the-minute coverage of the physiology of the cardiovascular system.
- Master the material easily with objectives at the start of each chapter; self-study questions, summaries, and key words and concepts; and a multiple-choice review exam to help prep for USMLEs.
- Grasp the latest concepts in vascular, molecular, and cellular biology as they apply to cardiovascular function, thanks to molecular commentaries in each chapter.
- Apply information to clinical situations with the aid of clinical commentaries and highlighted clinical vignettes throughout.
- Access the fully searchable text and downloadable images online at www.studentconsult.com!