Clinical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 3rd edition
Vinay Chandrasekhara MD (Author), B. Joseph Elmunzer MD MSc (Author), Mouen Khashab MD (Author), V. Raman Muthusamy MD (Author)
- Hardcover: 800 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (March 29, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323415091
- ISBN-13: 978-0323415095
- Amazon Price: $249.99.
- Points to Download: 200 Points ($20).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 113.2 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 200 points to see it.
Now thoroughly up-to-date both in print and online, Clinical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Vinay Chandrasekhara, Mouen Khashab, B. Joseph Elmunzer, and V. Raman Muthusamy, ensures that you stay current with the latest technology and techniques in GI endoscopy. An all-new editorial team, newly updated videos and images, and a reorganized format make this reference an easy-to-use source of reliable information on a full range of topics, including anatomy, pathophysiology, and therapeutic management options, in addition to the latest GI procedures and technologies.
- Offers state-of-the-art coverage of bariatric surgery, therapeutic EUS, device-assisted enteroscopy, image-guided therapy, intramural endotherapy, and much more.
- Features 100 updated videos with author voiceovers, as well as 1,000 revised photographs, endoscopic images, and anatomical drawings.
- Provides a fresh perspective and expert guidance from an entirely new editorial team.
- Includes many more references per chapter, as well as further references online.
- Presents material in a newly restructured, organ-based format for quick reference.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.