Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2nd Edition
by Brian A. Magowan MB CHB FRCOG DIPFETMED (Author), Philip Owen MB BCh MD FRCOG (Author)
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (September 10, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702030694
- ISBN-13: 978-0702030697
- Amazon Price: $68.95.
- Points to Download: 30 Points ($3).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 38 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 20 points to see it.
This new edition of a favourite text continues to provide an excellent framework for approaching clinical problems in obstetrics and gynecology in addition to covering the fundamentals of the field. The material is organized into three sections: essential background knowledge, gynecology, and pregnancy and the puerperium. It also features thematic boxes to summarise key points and conclusions from research literature.
- Covers all aspects of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Uses clear, full-colour line drawings and plentiful colour photos
- Boxes and tables interspersed throughout
- Consistent style throughout
- Editors supported by a team of contributors and advisers
- Modern, up-to-date approach to Obstetrics and Gynecology – with the focus firmly on the woman
- Thoroughly revised and updated
- Updated ethics section
- New material updating risk management
- New equipment and techniques covered
- Updates to cover recent developments in anaesthesia-use in childbirth and caesarian delivery
- Thirty new contributors from a wide range of institutions
- Chapters on history and ethics dropped
- New sections to include, for example, glossary of eponymous names