by Brian A. Magowan MB CHB FRCOG DIPFETMED (Author), Andrew Thomson BSc MB ChB MRCOG MD (Author), Philip Owen MB BCh MD FRCOG (Author)
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (July 26, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702074047
- ISBN-13: 978-0702074042
- Amazon Price: $52.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 44 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
The fourth edition of this highly regarded textbook has been thoroughly overhauled. There is ■ a new chapter bridging the gap between learning and doing (On-Call); ■ new coverage of FGM and the Zika virus; ■ sepsis has been updated; ■ there is access to a further five chapters online; ■ there are ten videos to guide learners through the more difficult, complex issues they might face in O&G; ■ and new self-assessment has been written to help with testing understanding.
- Key points boxes throughout
- Full-colour illustrations throughout
- Over 350 illustrations
- Comprehensive coverage
- New chapter covering On Call O&G with practical guidance and steps for acute and important issues likely to be encountered (hypertension, sepsis, bleeding, labour-ward emergencies etc.).
- New sections on FGM.
- Expanded areas in medical disorders in pregnancy and mental illness.
- Comes with an e-book on StudentConsult.
- Ten videos with experts guiding viewers through a range of essential issues, from on-call scenarios to fetal medicine.
- Self-assessment. Over 40 SBAs and case-based questions.