by Cate Whittlesea BSc MSc PhD MRPharmS (Editor), Karen Hodson PhD MSc BSc (Pharm) FFRPS MRPharmS (Editor)
- Paperback: 1112 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (August 14, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702070122
- ISBN-13: 978-0702070129
- Amazon Price: $69.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 20.2 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Now fully revised and updated in its sixth edition, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics combines the skills of an interdisciplinary team of clinicians, pharmacists and nurses to present an integrated understanding of disease processes, evidence-based clinical pharmacology and optimal drug regimes. Register your StudentConsult PIN for access to the e-book.
- Key points boxes at the beginning of each chapter
- Case-study boxes throughout the chapters
- Each chapter co-written by a pharmacist and a clinician
- In-depth treatment of therapeutics to support pharmaceutical prescribing
- Logical order and format: key points, epidemiology, aetiology, disease, clinical manifestations, investigations and treatment, drugs used in treatment.
- Dosage reference sources given where appropriate, along with useful websites and further reading for each chapter.
- New co-editor, Karen Hodson
- Over 10 new authors
- Now in 4-colour
- On StudentConsult for the first time
- New chapter on Dementia
- Many new and revised illustrations
- Chapters revised to include advances in therapeutics and changes to dose regimens and licensed indications
- Updated case studies