by Peter Savino (Author), Helen Danesh-meyer (Author)
- Series: Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
- Paperback: 474 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (June 2, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496366891
- ISBN-13: 978-1496366894
- Amazon Price: $89.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 116.25 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Developed at Philadelphia’s world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Uveitis. This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology.
The updated Neuro-Ophthalmology volume includes:
- Authoritative information on the most commonly encountered neuro-ophthalmologic problems, ideal for practicing ophthalmologists, neuro-ophthalmologists, and residents.
- Focus on recent treatment advances helps ensure that patients receive the widest range of therapeutic options.
- More than 200 new and updated high-quality illustrations aid in visual diagnosis and treatment planning.
- An easy-to-use format that covers Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Management.