by Leonard Nelson (Author)
- Series: Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology
- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (June 2, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496363043
- ISBN-13: 978-1496363046
- Amazon Price: $89.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 48 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Developed at Philadelphia’s world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Uveitis. This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology.
The updated Pediatric Ophthalmology volume includes:
- Authoritative information on the clinical findings and the most recent treatment available for a wide spectrum of childhood ocular diseases, ideal for practicing ophthalmologists, pediatric ophthalmologists, fellows, and residents.
- New chapters on pediatric uveitis and pediatric optic nerve abnormalities.
- More than 170 new and updated high-quality photographs of specific disease entities and ocular disorders.
- An easy-to-use format that covers Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Management.