Common Cardiac Issues in Pediatrics
by Dr. Jonathan N. Johnson MD FACC FAAP (Editor), Dr. Deepak M. Kamat MD PhD FAAP (Editor)
- Paperback: 730 pages
- Publisher: American Academy of Pediatrics; 1 edition (June 1, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1610021444
- ISBN-13: 978-1610021449
- Amazon Price: $74.95.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 19.3 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Learn from leading experts the latest information on cardiac issues seen most often in a pediatric office. The scope of focus includes signs and symptoms, management of patients with acquired or congenital heart disease, cardiac implications of common infectious diseases, preventive cardiology strategies, and other issues that are frequently managed or evaluated by the primary care clinician.
- Evaluation of the Patient
- Common Signs and Symptoms
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Cardiomyopathies and Channelopathies
- Acquired Cardiac Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Preventive Cardiology Strategies
- General Issues in Primary Cardiac Care