Crash Course Quick Reference Guide to Medicine and Surgery With Student Consult Access 1st Edition
by Leonora Weil BA MA MBBS (Author)
- Series: Crash Course
- Paperback: 688 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 edition (October 22, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0723435537
- ISBN-13: 978-0723435532
- Amazon Price: $51.95.
- Points to Download: 30 Points ($3).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 18 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 20 points to see it.
Crash Course – your effective everyday study companion PLUS the perfect antidote for exam stress! Save time and be assured you have all the information you need in one place to excel on your course and achieve exam success.
Crash Course Quick Reference Guide to Medicine and Surgery is a unique new volume in the series, spanning the core clinical topics across the medical curriculum. It is as useful for your first day as a clinical medical student as it is for preparing for your medical finals and beyond. Presented in a consistent format that is clear, concise and easy to assimilate, it is an essential text for any medical student or junior doctor.
- Includes the core medicine and surgery that you need for examinations
- Clear explanations for every common medical condition with an emphasis on the key points
- A consistent format to allow quick reference for each disease
- Maintains a focus throughout on questions that commonly appear in the final MBBS examinations
- Mnemonics, memory aids and figures are included to aid with revision
- Written by recent graduates together with consultants and experts for each specialty– those closest to what is essential for exam success
- Quality assured by leading Faculty Advisors – to ensure complete accuracy of information
- Co-written by specialty experts
- Comes with access to the complete electronic version for enhanced anytime, anywhere access, on or offline, with seamless real-time integration between devices
- Written by senior medical students or junior doctors – authors WHO REALLY UNDERSTAND today’s exam situation!
- Senior Faculty Advisors ensure complete accuracy of the text!
- Rich artwork programme and other useful aide-mémoires help you remember the key points!
- Self-Assessment section – fully updated to reflect new curriculum requirements – helps you maximise your grade!