Cummings Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, 3-Volume Set, 6th Edition
by Paul W. Flint MD (Author), Bruce H. Haughey MBChB MS FACS FRACS (Author), Valerie J. Lund CBE MS FRCS FRCSEd (Author), John K. Niparko MD (Author), K. Thomas Robbins MD FACS (Author), J. Regan Thomas MD FACS (Author), Marci M. Lesperance MD (Author)
- Series: OTOLARYNGOLOGY (CUMMINGS)
- Hardcover: 3624 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (December 23, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455746967
- ISBN-13: 978-1455746965
- Amazon Price: $495.89
- Points to Download: 300 Points ($30).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 780 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 300 points to see it.
2015 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Surgical Specialties Category! Now in its 6th edition, Cummings Otolaryngology remains the world’s most detailed and trusted source for superb guidance on all facets of head and neck surgery. Completely updated with the latest minimally invasive procedures, new clinical photographs, line drawings, and new surgical videos, this latest edition equips you to implement all the newest discoveries, techniques, and technologies that are shaping patient outcomes. Be certain with expert, dependable, accurate answers for every stage of your career from the most comprehensive, multi-disciplinary text in the field!
- Overcome virtually any clinical challenge with detailed, expert coverage of every area of head and neck surgery, authored by hundreds of leading luminaries in the field.
- Experience clinical scenarios with vivid clarity through a heavily illustrated, full-color format which includes approximately 3,200 images and over 40 high quality procedural videos.
- Get truly diverse perspectives and worldwide best practices from a multi-disciplinary team of contributors and editors comprised of the world’s leading experts.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information. All chapters have been meticulously updated; several extensively revised with new images, references, and content.
- Stay at the forefront of your field with the most updated information on minimally-invasive surgical approaches to the entire skull base, vestibular implants and vestibular management involving intratympanic and physical therapy-based approaches, radiosurgical treatment of posterior fossa and skull base neoplasms, and intraoperative monitoring of cranial nerve and CNS function.
- Apply the latest treatment options in pediatric care with new chapters on pediatric sleep disorders, pediatric infectious disease, and evaluation and management of the infant airway.
- Find what you need faster through a streamlined format, reorganized chapters, and a color design that expedites reference.
- Manage many of the most common disorders with treatment options derived from their genetic basis.
- Assess real-world effectiveness and costs associated with emergent technologies and surgical approaches introduced to OHNS over the past 10 years.
- Incorporate recent findings about endoscopic, microscopic, laser, surgically-implantable, radiosurgical, neurophysiological monitoring, MR- and CT-imaging, and other timely topics that now define contemporary operative OHNS.
- Take it with you anywhere! With Expert Consult, you’ll have access the full text, video clips, and more online, and as an eBook – at no additional cost!