Cummings Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, 3-Volume Set Expert Consult Online and Print, 5e Edition
by Mark A. Richardson MD (Author), Paul W. Flint MD (Author), Bruce H. Haughey MBChB MS FACS FRACS (Author), Valerie J. Lund CBE MS FRCS FRCSEd (Author), John K. Niparko MD (Author), K. Thomas Robbins MD FACS (Author), J. Regan Thomas MD FACS (Author), Marci M. Lesperance MD (Author)
- Series: Otolaryngology (Cummings)
- Hardcover: 3672 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 5 edition (March 23, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780323052832
- ISBN-13: 978-0323052832
- Amazon Price: $132.77
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 359 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Through four editions, Cummings Otolaryngology has been the world’s most trusted source for comprehensive guidance on all facets of head and neck surgery. This 5th Edition – edited by Paul W. Flint, Bruce H. Haughey, Valerie J. Lund, John K. Niparko, Mark A. Richardson, K. Thomas Robbins, and J. Regan Thomas – equips you to implement all the newest discoveries, techniques, and technologies that are shaping patient outcomes. You’ll find new chapters on benign neoplasms, endoscopic DCR, head and neck ultrasound, and trends in surgical technology… a new section on rhinology… and coverage of hot topics such as Botox. Plus, your purchase includes access to the complete contents of this encyclopedic reference online, with video clips of key index cases!
- Overcome virtually any clinical challenge with detailed, expert coverage of every area of head and neck surgery, authored by hundreds of leading luminaries in the field.
- See clinical problems as they present in practice with 3,200 images – many new to this edition.
- Consult the complete contents of this encyclopedic reference online, with video clips of key index cases!
- Stay current with new chapters on benign neoplasms, endoscopic DCR, head and neck ultrasound, and trends in surgical technology… a new section on rhinology… and coverage of hot topics including Botox.
- Get fresh perspectives from a new editorial board and many new contributors.
- Find what you need faster through a streamlined format, reorganized chapters, and a color design that expedites reference.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.