Current Therapy in Colon and Rectal Surgery, 3e
Victor Fazio James Church Conor Delaney Ravi Kiran
- Hardcover: 536 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (December 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323280927
- ISBN-13: 978-0323280921
- Amazon Price: $ 171.98
- Points to Download: 150 Points ($15).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 21.7 MB
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 150 points to see it.
For more than 25 years, Current Therapy in Colon and Rectal Surgery has been the go-to resource for preparing for the American Board of Surgery certification exam. Following in this tradition, the 3rd Edition offers a comprehensive, contemporary summary of treatment options for colorectal diseases, with a focus on practical clinical science and applications. In a single, portable volume, you’ll find complete coverage of new diagnostic modalities, medical therapeutics, and surgical treatment options, including minimally invasive surgery. Easy to read and digest, it provides a quick consultation with experts on the essentials of colon and rectal surgery.
- Consult this title for a quick overview before you enter the OR, and use it as a review tool for board certification and recertification.
- Nearly 100 succinct chapters, just 3 or 4 pages each, written by leading experts in colorectal surgery.
- Five chapters devoted exclusively to different aspects of rectal cancer.
- Other key topics include minimally invasive surgery, reparative surgery, maturing outcomes, and managing surgical risk.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- New chapters focus on hot topics such as intestinal transplants, enhanced recovery programs, and the management of peristomal hernias.
- Updated information on the molecular biology of colorectal cancer and its implications for therapy.