Dacie and Lewis Practical Haematology, 12th Edition
by Barbara J. Bain & Imelda Bates & Mike A Laffan
- Paperback: 600 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 12 edition (October 14, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702066966
- ISBN-13: 978-0702066962
- Amazon Price: $92.25
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 58.8 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
For more than 65 years, this best-selling text by Drs. Barbara J. Bain, Imelda Bates, and Mike A. Laffan has been the worldwide standard in laboratory haematology. The 12th Edition of Dacie and Lewis Practical Haematology continues the tradition of excellence with thorough coverage of all of the techniques used in the investigation of patients with blood disorders, including the latest technologies as well as traditional manual methods of measurement. You’ll find expert discussions of the principles of each test, possible causes of error, and the interpretation and clinical significance of the findings.
New to this Edition
- diagnosis, molecular testing, blood transfusion- and much more.
- Complete coverage of the latest advances in the field.
- An expanded section on coagulation now covers testing for new anticoagulants and includes clinical applications of the tests.
- A unique section on haematology in under-resourced laboratories.
- Ideal as a laboratory reference or as a comprehensive exam study tool.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.