Dental Management of the Pregnant Patient 1st Edition
Christos A. Skouteris (Editor)
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (April 10, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119286565
- ISBN-13: 978-1119286561
- Amazon Price: $99.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 5.3 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Dental Management of the Pregnant Patient is the first book to focus on treating dental patients during pregnancy.
- The first book to compile all of the knowledge for managing pregnant patients into a single source
- Offers a comprehensive approach to the physiological changes in pregnancy, clinical considerations for treating pregnant patients, and discussion of medical emergencies
- Covers medications, oral disease, tumors, trauma, management of gynecological emergencies, and more