Dental Practice Transition A Practical Guide to Management 2nd Edition
by David G. Dunning (Editor), Brian M. Lange (Editor)
- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (September 6, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119119456
- ISBN-13: 978-1119119456
- Amazon Price: $73.76.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 72.5 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Dental Practice Transition: A Practical Guide to Management, Second Edition, helps readers navigate through options such as starting a practice, associateships, and buying an existing practice with helpful information on business systems, marketing, staffing, and money management.
- Unique comprehensive guide for the newly qualified dentist
- Covers key aspects of practice management and the transition into private practice
- Experienced editorial team provides a fresh, balanced and in-depth look at this vitally important subject
- New and expanded chapters on dental insurance, patient communication, personal finance, associateships, embezzlement, and dental service organizations