Dental Public Health at a Glance (At a Glance (Dentistry))
by Ivor G. Chestnutt (Author)
- Series: At a Glance (Dentistry)
- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (March 7, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111862940X
- ISBN-13: 978-1118629406
- Amazon Price: $39.99.
- Points to Download: 30 Points ($3).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 9 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 30 points to see it.
Dental Public Health at a Glance presents a richly-illustrated introduction to dental and oral health issues in communities and populations.
- Each topic is presented in an easy-to-comprehend two-page spread with essential facts clearly summarized and accompanied by tables, illustrations and diagrams
- Comprehensive coverage of wide range of key concepts including: evidence-based dentistry, oral health promotion, the relationship of fluoride, diet, smoking, and alcohol to oral health, and considerations for a dental public health career
- Written by an expert in dental public health and offering illuminating insights into oral health at the population level
- A must-have introductory textbook and revision guide for dentistry and dental hygiene and therapy students