Dental Radiography A Workbook and Laboratory Manual, 5e
by Joen Iannucci DDS MS (Author), Laura Jansen Howerton RDH MS (Author)
- Spiral-bound: 496 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 5 edition (July 8, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323297498
- ISBN-13: 978-0323297493
- Amazon Price: $38.66.
- Points to Download: 20 Points ($2).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 14.9 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 20 points to see it.
Introducing the essential companion for dental imaging success! Dental Radiography: A Workbook and Laboratory Manual is a concise, comprehensive solution for both dental assisting and dental hygiene students. Joen Iannucci and Laura Jansen Howerton have written this exciting new resource as the perfect companion to the bestselling Dental Radiography: Principles and Techniques text. This unique hybrid product is organized into two distinct sections ― (1) a student workbook with review questions and activities that reinforce core knowledge and (2) a laboratory manual with step-by-step instructions and competency evaluations for essential hands-on skills.. Combined with the bestselling textbook, the content review exercises and laboratory procedures help you link theory and technique to promote the mastery of clinical skills necessary for professional practice success.
- UNIQUE! Hybrid approach combines workbook-like review with step-by-step procedures
- Comprehensive coverage of all major dental radiography topics
- Straightforward writing style focused on need-to-know content, practice, and application
- Case studies and critical thinking questions
- Hands-on activities
- Written exercises, including identification/labeling, short-answer, fill-in-the-blank, matching, crossword puzzles, and more
- Peer and self-assessments in each laboratory exercise
- Team activities
- More than 350 illustrations and photographs
- UNIQUE! Spiral binding for easy chairside use