by Luigi Nibali (Editor)
- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (August 13, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119270650
- ISBN-13: 978-1119270652
- Amazon Price: $110.00.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 25 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Diagnosis and Treatment of Furcation-Involved Teeth offers dental professionals a comprehensive review of the aetiology and diagnosis of furcation defects, including treatment options.
- Provides a practical manual for the successful diagnosis and treatment of a therapeutic challenge for general dentists and periodontists
- Presents illustrative photographs of clinical cases and procedures
- Offers a helpful chapter on patient-reported outcomes
- Includes a companion website with video clips and case studies