Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology, 3e
Agnes B. Fogo MD (Author), Michael Kashgarian MD (Author)
- Hardcover: 560 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (November 25, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323390536
- ISBN-13: 978-0323390538
- Amazon Price: $235.4
- Points to Download: 150 Points ($15).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 80.9 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 150 points to see it.
Practical, highly visual guidance for efficient, accurate diagnosis of renal disease
- More than 700 images of light, immunofluorescence, and electron microscopy for each diagnostic entity with correlations to clinical presentation and pathogenesis.
- Focused, detailed discussions on key characteristic pathologic findings and prognostic, pathogenetic, and etiologic information.
- An in-depth examination of pathophysiology, clinical presentations, and the latest evidence-based practices.
- User-friendly format features tables and sidebars with key points and differential diagnoses, and chapters that include concise, templated discussions regarding the etiology and pathogenesis of the disorder.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- A new chapter describing a logical approach to differential diagnosis.
- New insights into pathogenesis and classification of diseases.
- New coverage of aging and the kidney, endemic diseases, transplant, lupus-related kidney diseases, Mesoamerican nephropathy, ApolL1-related nephropathies, C3 glomerulopathies, and thrombotic microangiopathies.
- Recent results of consensus conferences on vasculitides and renal neoplasia.