Diagnostic Imaging Gynecology, 2nd Edition
by Akram M Shaaban MBBCh (Author)
- Series: Diagnostic Imaging
- Hardcover: 944 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (December 15, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1931884773
- ISBN-13: 978-1931884778
- Amazon Price: $339.00.
- Points to Download: 200 Points ($20).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 418.2 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 200 points to see it.
Presented by an international team of experts, the new edition of Diagnostic Imaging: Gynecology features an exhaustive collection of imaging findings in gynecologic diseases. It pairs state-of-the-art images with extensive correlative imaging between ultrasound, sonohysterography, hysterosalpingography, MR, PET/CT, and gross specimens, while a dedicated Techniques section is designed to help optimize imaging protocols and enhance diagnostic specificity.
- Completely revised content, updated reference lists, and new high-quality images keep you abreast of the latest knowledge in the field.
- Features a brand-new section on pelvic floor imaging, accompanied by exquisite illustrations. Pelvic Floor section includes detailed anatomic drawings and patient examples.
- Diagnoses are grouped according to the organ involved: Uterus, cervix, vagina and vulva, ovary, fallopian tubes, and multi-organ disorders.
- Introduction and Overview chapters contain extensive illustrations of normal anatomy and variants, followed by a comprehensive series of chapters covering all pertinent pathologic entities, including congenital anomalies, infectious/inflammatory diseases, and benign and malignant neoplasms.
- Includes an expanded section on tumor staging with quick-reference tables, illustrations, and case examples covering TNM classifications, FIGO staging, and AJCC prognostic groups.
- Features illustrated differential diagnoses based on imaging findings.
- Essential information is distilled into a succinct, bulleted format with numerous high-quality images and “Key Facts” boxes to facilitate learning.
- Comes with Amirsys eBook Advantage™, an eBook featuring expanded content, additional images, and fully searchable text.