Diagnostic Pathology Kidney Diseases, 2nd Edition
by Robert B Colvin MD (Author), Anthony Chang MD (Author)
- Series: Diagnostic Pathology
- Hardcover: 1144 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (October 6, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323377076
- ISBN-13: 978-0323377072
- Amazon Price: $282.14.
- Points to Download: 200 Points ($20).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 461.8 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 200 points to see it.
Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, this updated volume is a visually stunning, easy-to-use reference covering all aspects of common and rare renal diseases and their variants. Outstanding images―including gross and microscopic pathology, a wide range of stains, and detailed medical illustrations―make this an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow. Written by leading pathologists, this second edition presents an up-to-date, concise presentation of major pathological, clinical, pathophysiological, and genetic information for over 240 diagnoses.
- High-quality, carefully annotated images highlight critical information, including difficult issues of grading and staging and diagnostic dilemmas not covered in depth in other texts
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index
- Thoroughly updated content throughout with a particular emphasis on practical information that directly assists in making and supporting a diagnosis
- Over 25 new chapters with information on major advances in nephropathology/nephrology that have occurred since the first edition, especially in the classification of MPGN/complement-related diseases, lupus nephritis, transplant pathology, and newly recognized immunologic and genetic diseases such as ciliopathies, tubulointerstitial nephritis, and glomerulopathies
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices