Diagnostic Pathology: Molecular Oncology, 1e
- Series: Diagnostic Pathology
- Hardcover: 936 pages
- Publisher: AMIRSYS; 1 Har/Psc edition (October 8, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323376789
- ISBN-13: 978-0323376785
- Amazon Price: $203.84
- Points to Download: 200 Points ($20).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 194 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 200 points to see it.
This volume in the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series provides a clearer understanding of molecular pathology as it relates to the transformation and pathogenesis of cancer. Diagnostic Pathology: Molecular Oncology is the first reference to apply a practical and clinical approach to examining how molecular mutations affect common medical diseases. Additionally, it identifies the relevant and appropriate molecular tests to perform for a complete work-up in the era of molecular-targeted therapies. Easy to use and packed with outstanding illustrations, this is an essential resource for all pathologists or clinicians who need to keep up with the ever-evolving field of molecular medicine.
- Up-to-date information on a variety of topics
- Next-generation sequencing for determining gene mutations
- Diagnostic use of soft tissue mutations
- Use of solid tissue mutations such as EGFR, BRAF, and KRAS for diagnosis and treatment of different carcinomas and melanoma
- Interpreting newly found mutations in hematopathology such as MYD88 mutations
- Understanding bioinformatics
- Guidance on selecting the right test(s) at the right time for the right patient
- Comparisons of molecular testing methods (i.e., FISH testing vs. cytogenetics)
- More than 2,000 images including H&E stains, immunostains, and FISH images
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices