Differential Diagnosis in Neuroimaging: Brain and Meninges
by Steven P. Meyers (Editor)
- Hardcover: 652 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (November 9, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1604067004
- ISBN-13: 978-1604067002
- Amazon Price: $171
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 42.4 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Authored by renowned neuroradiologist Steven P. Meyers, Differential Diagnosis in Neuroimaging: Brain and Meninges is a stellar guide for identifying and diagnosing brain pathologies based on location and neuroimaging results. The succinct text reflects more than 25 years of hands-on experience gleaned from advanced training and educating residents and fellows in radiology, neurosurgery, and neurology. The high-quality MRI, CT, PET, PET/CT, conventional angiography, and X-ray images have been collected over Dr. Meyers’s lengthy career, presenting an unsurpassed visual learning tool.
The distinctive ‘three-column table plus images’ format is easy to incorporate into clinical practice, setting this book apart from larger, disease-oriented radiologic tomes. The layout enables readers to quickly recognize and compare abnormalities based on high-resolution images.
- Tabular columns organized by anatomical abnormality include brain imaging findings and a summary of key clinical data that correlates to the images
- Comprehensive imaging of the brain, ventricles, meninges, and neurovascular system in both children and adults, including congenital/developmental anomalies and acquired disease
- More than 1,900 figures illustrate the radiological appearance of intracranial lesions, masses, neurodegenerative disorders, ischemia and infarction, and more
This visually rich resource is a must-have diagnostic tool for radiologists, neurosurgeons, and neurologists, and residents and fellows. The highly practical format makes it ideal for daily rounds, as well as a robust study guide for physicians preparing for board exams.