Differential Diagnosis of Common Complaints, 7th Edition
by Andrew B. Symons MD MS (Author), Robert H. Seller MD (Author)
- Series: Differential Diagnosis of Common Complaints
- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (October 16, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323512321
- ISBN-13: 978-0323512329
- Amazon Price: $49.99.
- Points to Download: 30 Points ($3).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 90.6 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 30 points to see it.
Logically organized around the 36 most common presenting complaints – 80% of what you’re likely to encounter in daily practice – Differential Diagnosis of Common Complaints, 7th Edition, uses a practical, clinically oriented approach to help you master the differential diagnosis of common symptoms. Using a clear, consistent format, it walks you through the problem-solving process that most physicians use to make a diagnosis. This book is the ideal reference for the beginning student and the busy clinician.
- Find information quickly thanks to an alphabetical organization by sign/symptom/disorder and a format that mimics the diagnostic decision-making process in clinical practice.
- Search the entire text online and find links to self-assessment questions, case studies, and relevant content from other Student Consult titles at www.studentconsult.com.
- Develop the clinical reasoning and critical thinking skills that are essential for physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references and animations, designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
- Stay up to date with evidence-based practice with increased evidence added to each chapter and thorough updating throughout, including the latest clinical and diagnostic studies.
- Clearly visualize key points in problem solving with new clinical algorithms and updated figures and images.