Diseases and Conditions in Dentistry An Evidence-Based Reference
by Keyvan Moharamzadeh (Author)
- Hardcover: 392 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (July 10, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119312035
- ISBN-13: 978-1119312031
- Amazon Price: $114.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 24.7 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Diseases and Conditions in Dentistry: An Evidence-Based Reference is the ideal, one-stop guide for dentistry clinicians to keep at their side.
- Provides a quick reference for the busy clinician covering diseases and conditions in endodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics and restorative dentistry
- Offers identically formatted chapters following the same clear and concise layout with detailed clinical cases and evidence-based discussions
- Features a companion website with additional clinical photographs, radiographs, and case notes