Echocardiography Review Guide Companion to the Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography, 3rd Edition
by Catherine M. Otto MD (Author), Rebecca Gibbons Schwaegler BS RDCS (Author), Rosario V. Freeman MD MS (Author)
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (May 14, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323227589
- ISBN-13: 978-0323227582
- Amazon Price: $89.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 99.2 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
This review companion to Dr. Catherine Otto’s Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography demonstrates how to record echos, avoid pitfalls, perform calculations and understand the fundamentals echocardiography for every type of cardiac problem. It teaches and tests in one convenient volume, with precise step-by-step instructions on using and interpreting echocardiography. It’s a must-have for anyone new to the field or preparing for the echocardiography boards, the PTEeXAM, or the diagnostic cardiac sonographer’s exam.
- Enhance your calculation skills for all aspects of echocardiography.
- Multiple-choice questions in each chapter cover the latest information tested on exams.
- Features expert advice and easy-to-follow procedures on using and interpreting echo (including pitfalls in recording) in every chapter.
- Prepare for your exams with “The Echo Exam” section included in each chapter, which features a summary of how to perform the procedure along with all the necessary calculations, diagnostic information, and real-life examples you may encounter.
- Gain a full understanding of the material in the main textbook, such as contrast echo, 3D echo, myocardial mechanics, as well as intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography (TEE), which is discussed in more detail for those new to the field.
- Easily comprehend complex topics, including the latest in ultrasound physics and image acquisition.
- Test your knowledge! Completely new questions and answers are fed into an assessment and testing module on the website for convenient learning and review.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Ace your echocardiography exam with the help of Dr. Catherine M. Otto’s Echocardiography Review Manual – providing ALL NEW questions and answers plus online resources for more versatile and effective learning and self-testing.