by Javed (Author), Georgios Romanos (Author)
- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (September 5, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119212243
- ISBN-13: 978-1119212249
- Amazon Price: $124.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 13 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Evidence-based Implant Dentistry and Systemic Conditions provides essential information on the osseointegration and survival of dental implants in medically challenged patients.
- Aggregates the major research on the impact of systemic conditions on implant therapy success
- Discusses a range of conditions, including oral and systemic cancers, AIDS, osteonecrosis, arthritis, and more
- Provides clinical recommendations for every condition listed
- Compiles studies from indexed databases such as PubMed, MEDLINE, ISI web of knowledge, Scopus, and EMBASE