Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I get eBooks on eBooks Library?
You can get eBooks by Registering a FREE account on the website, and then buy points to add credit to your account (Points is the virtual currency we use on eBooks Library website), each eBook or any other material is being sold at a specific amount of points, you’ll see a hidden area on each posted eBook page where the download link is protected, you can unlock it by paying required points for the item once you have that amount of points in your account balance.
- How to buy eBooks Library Points?
You can buy points using any payment method available for now, please check Buy Points page:
- Do you accept Payment Methods other than those listed on eBooks Library Website?
Please contact eBooks Team (Contact-us) in case you need to buy points with any payment option not listed as accepted on our website, we will discuss it with you via email and see if it’s possible for us to receive payment via such option.
- Will I be able to get the posted Material immediately after I buy it?
Yes, once you click download button you’ll unlock the download link for the eBook PDF or EPUB or Videos ..etc., you can download it immediately or at any given time, it’s hosted on our Cloud Server with Premium Subscription, High Download Speed and High monthly Bandwidth.
Discount in Prices:
- Do you have any Discount on eBooks or Videos?
Actually yes, we have discount up to 50% and more, however not per each item, but a Global discount, we are referring here to our premium plans, with premium you can get extra points up to double (Gold plan) and even more! so it’s like you will buy each item you want at only half its listed price, that’s a 50% discount, you can check our premium offers here: PREMIUM PLANS.
- I bought an item, but download link is missing, link or file is deleted, what should I do?
Currently, no link is deleted by our host, but for future needs, In case you found a deleted, wrong or missing link, Kindly Contact us and send link of the post, we will fix it as soon as we check your email.
- I bought an item, but downloaded files aren’t same as described in the post, what should I do?
In case you found that downloaded files are incompatible with described item (like image pdf for an eBook described as Original Publisher PDF format) or belong to another item (different eBook), Kindly Contact us and send link of the post and tell us what is the issue with it, we will fix it as soon as we check your email and provide correct file or Refund your points.
- I bought a material with several parts, it’s missing few parts, how to get them?
This is an exceptional case for some materials where we couldn’t acquire whole set, in such case Kindly Contact us and send link of the post, we will check the posted material and files belonging to it, and we will try to provide missing parts or refund you, please beware that no full refund would be entertained in case we couldn’t get missing parts, only partial refund depending on whole set price and percentage of missing parts (check our Terms of Service page).
- How can I search on eBooks Library for a specific eBook?
you can search for eBooks using the search box located near the top right corner, or in left sidebar (widget), when searching you can use few words from eBook title, or you can search by ISBN, however in case you search with ISBN, it should be typed like this: 978-1284042719 (with a dash after 978 just like ISBN is shown in amazon), if you search with same ISBN like this:9781284042719, it will not show any result.
- I need an academic material not available on eBooks Library Website, can you get it?
if you are looking for a specific academic or research material like eBook, article, standard, thesis or video lectures and you didn’t find it posted already on eBooks Library Website, you can request it using the request form located here:
- What’s the Difference between Original Publisher PDF, True PDF, Image PDF in eBook Format details?
eBooks Formats mentioned in eBooks Library website are based on eBooks Communities definitions of popular eBooks formats as follows:
- Original Publisher PDF a.k.a Retail PDF: This is the original layout PDF Format that is usually sold by Publisher, eBooks Stores & platforms, it has same page numbering of the print book, and High Quality Cover, index, Table of content pages (ToC), it’s a True Text PDF (searchable text).
- True PDF of any source: usually compiled by chapter-wise downloaded PDFs from publisher online access platforms where someone can either buy or subscribe to required eBooks, True PDF usually misses (beside Full Bookmarks) ToC, Index and HQ Cover unless mentioned otherwise, it’s a True Text PDF (searchable text).
- True PDF Converted from EPUB, HTML Pages or any other format: Usually PDF converted from Publisher EPUB for eBooks where no Publisher PDF is released, it’s a True Text PDF (searchable text).
- Image PDF in High Quality Vector images: Pages of this PDF Type are actually Images with no searchable text if no OCR was performed to recognize text using tools, usually acquired from Publisher online access on a flash based platforms where saved or printed PDF are like images without searchable text.
- Image PDF in Low quality printout or scan: Pages of this PDF Type are actually Images with no searchable text usually this is the PDF Format for very rare eBooks, like old titles for which no Publisher PDF was released, so only option is to scan the printed book.
- EPUB Format: Publisher EPUB released and sold in eBooks Stores, it’s a True Text EPUB (searchable text).
- CHM Format: Compiled HTML Pages from Publisher Online eBook Reading Platform with instant searchable text (like in web pages).
* OCR: is used to describe the process performed on image PDF using tools (like Acrobat Professional) to recognize all texts so it becomes searchable.
* Other eBooks Formats: DJVU, Mobi, NVA, PDB ..etc.
* When Format is mentioned like PDF without further details, it means either it’s image PDF+OCR (like True PDF) or it’s unrecognized exact PDF format.
- How to buy bitcoins in order to pay for premium offers or buy points with bitcoin on eBooks Library?
Bitcoin is one of the most Popular E-Currency used in the internet and accepted by many popular companies and websites. it’s totally decentralized, beyond any government or authority’s control (users control their own money) and above all, it’s encrypted and anonymous, your wallet is just a hash (set of numbers and letters used as a unique identifier for your wallet where your bitcoins are saved).
To get bitcoins, you need first to create a wallet (like creating a PayPal account) to do that, you can use top website on this like Google when it comes to bitcoins which is https://blockchain.info(as a new user not familiar with Bitcoin we suggest that you use this website), go to wallet and create your own account like creating any free account on PayPal or Facebook ..etc. and then create your address and follow the instructions, you can also use https://www.coinbase.com which is as much popular and well known as blockchain.info … Furthermore, if you want, you can make your own mobile or PC as an independent wallet and save funds at your end without any third party website (experienced users).
Now, once you have an address to receive Bitcoins, you need to get some bitcoins using your available physical or real life payment systems or money (like credit cards, cash in person, cash deposit, bank transfer).
There are a lot of tutorials on the web explaining how to buy bitcoins with almost any payment method, you can search for such tutorial, however here we will mention few websites where you can get bitcoins by depositing funds from your credit cards (just like you use credit cards in PayPal):
To buy Bitcoins with Credit Cards, you can use most popular and well known (Trusted) websites like those below:
You can read this tutorial showing most recommended websites to buy bitcoin:
- https://www.coinbase.com (Recommended by most users)
- https://localbitcoins.com (this is most popular website for bitcoin buy/sell trades with sellers who are members on the website, so be careful when dealing with any of them)
- https://www.virwox.com (this is however a complicated way, if you want to use it you can first read tutorials about it on the web)
Tutorials for exchanging PayPal to Bitcoin:
Once you got bitcoins into your wallet, you can use our Automatic Bitcoin Payment to pay for eBooks Library and get points automatically:
Above link will open a page in our website for automatic bitcoin payment system with Full details on how to Pay by Bitcoins to get points in eBooks Library.
In case you still need help, we will be more than happy to guide you through the process, feel free to Contact us.
Why eBooks Library?:
- Why would I use eBooks Library website and not any other similar website selling eBooks at low prices?
Here are Few tips why you should buy only from eBooks Library website not any other similar website (except official publisher or eBooks Stores):
- Download Videos and eBooks Instantly: You get Download Link immediately by unlocking protected content where download link is hidden, after Paying its cost (after you click Download Now button).
- Prices: eBooks Library Materials Cost, Prices in Points are nothing more than symbolic, we don’t sell eBooks at publishers and stores prices, not even at half that price, only 5-10% ,Prices are lowest possible compared to any other website selling same materials, let alone that with our premium offers you can buy anything at half its listed price .
- Payment is automatic and Instant: You get points automatically after successful payment.
There are few similar websites selling eBooks where you have to pay for each item separately and then they will check your payment and send you download link to your email manually according to what they say (but we are not sure if they actually send anything), they don’t have contribution system or Team, no help or support section, no details about anything, Here in eBooks Library, we are a team of experts in this field, no other website has same advantage, only regular users buying eBooks from resellers (like buying from us), in addition we have a contribution system, thus new users are joining as contributors, we try to be clear and honest and we provide full detailed pages explaining everything including how our website and request service work in addition to help topics and support.
Why we are telling you all this? … Simply because we don’t want (as an advice, not that we want for ourselves) any user looking for eBooks at low prices to pay unreasonably high prices for similar websites which are not an official publisher or eBooks Stores while they ask too much prices for eBooks they don’t own, let alone providing everything manually, so user will have to wait for each purchased item till they send it to him/her (probably) as well as we want everyone to avoid non popular websites as they might be scammers, especially that everything is manual, … Here in eBooks Library, you can test the system with few low priced items to see everything works well before buying anything expensive and you can do that step by step too without taking risk!. However, there are other website, other than eBooks library website (maybe one or two) with good reputation and good support, we are also working with them as contributors, although their prices are little more expensive than eBooks Library website.
Bottom Line: You are FREE to choose as well as any other website has the rights (in our point of view – not from a legal or moral point of view) to sell eBooks and also at any prices they want or think appropriate and everyone should recover expenses and get benefits and continue doing this kind of work and we actually encourage all websites admins working like us to continue providing knowledge for lowest prices (just as donations) and everything mentioned above is nothing other than informative topic.
- I have other questions, inquiries, I need help, how can I contact you?
You can contact eBooks Team or Admin of the website depending on your subject (please check about page) as well as you can use the contact form located here:
You have another FAQ Suggestion? Kindly Send us an email using contact us form above.