by Dr. Josef Fischer (Author)
- Series: Mastery of Surgery
- Hardcover: 2856 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Seventh edition (May 18, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1469897180
- ISBN-13: 978-1469897189
- Amazon Price: $429.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 220 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Here are the core procedures every general surgeon needs to master, in step-by-step detail with commentary from experts in the field. In two full-color volumes, Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery, Seventh Edition includes the essentials of diagnosis, anatomy, and pre-operative planning while maintaining a focus on clear, step-by-step depictions and descriptions of procedures. This thoroughly revised edition brings you up to date with evidence-based approaches for virtually any surgery you’ll be called upon to perform.
- Provides extensive coverage of vascular surgery as well as of common thoracic, breast, esophageal, endocrine, colorectal, gastric, pancreatic, liver, and biliary procedures.
- Walks you step by step through each procedure, with tips and cautions from leading surgeons.
- Includes background and history for each procedure, as well as diagnostic and postoperative considerations.
- Features more than 3,400 illustrations that offer a surgeon’s-eye-view of the most advanced approaches.
- Concludes each chapter with expert editorial commentary that puts the chapter material in a broad context and provides helpful critiques of the most recent literature.
- Streamlines the table of contents to combine chapters on open and minimally invasive approaches.