Fundamentals of Body MRI, 2e
by Christopher G. Roth MD (Author), Sandeep Deshmukh MD (Author)
- Series: Fundamentals of Radiology
- Paperback: 504 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (September 27, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323431410
- ISBN-13: 978-0323431415
- Amazon Price: $85.92
- Points to Download: 80 Points ($8).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 36.6 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 80 points to see it.
Effectively perform and interpret MR body imaging with this concise, highly illustrated resource! Fundamentals of Body MRI, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Christopher Roth and Sandeep Deshmukh, covers the essential concepts residents, fellows, and practitoners need to know, laying a solid foundation for understanding the basics and making accurate diagnoses. This easy-to-use title in the Fundamentals of Radiology series covers all common body MR imaging indications and conditions, while providing new content on physics and noninterpretive skills with an emphasis on quality and safety.
- More than 1,400 detailed MRI images and 100 algorithms and diagrams highlight key findings and help you grasp visual nuances of images you’re likely to encounter.
- All common body MR imaging content is covered, along with discussion of how physics, techniques, hardware, and artifacts affect results.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Newly streamlined format helps you retrieve important information more quickly.
- Extensively revised content on the liver, including new MRI contrast agents; new coverage of the spleen; and new safety tips and guidelines keep you up to date.
- New chapters on GI imaging, the prostate, and the male genitourinary system make this a one-stop reference to address the full range of body MRI.