Glossary of Dental Implantology
by Khalid Almas (Author), Javed (Author), Steph Smith (Author)
- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (April 17, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118626885
- ISBN-13: 978-1118626887
- Amazon Price: $124.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 2.6 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Glossary of Dental Implantology provides a comprehensive, consensus-based global platform of dental implant terminology for effective communication among dental professionals, clinicians, clinical and basic science researchers, and scientists.
- Offers clear definitions for dental implant-related terms for use by the whole dental team
- Fosters a working knowledge of currently used dental implant terminology
- Helps team members to communicate more efficiently and effectively
- Presents a comprehensive guide for specialist and general dentists, dental students, residents, dental hygienists, and dental laboratory technicians
- Includes entries for hardware technology, regenerative materials, lasers, radiology, and more