Guyton & Hall Physiology Review 3rd Edition
by John E. Hall PhD (Author)
- Series: Guyton Physiology
- Paperback: 268 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 3 edition (June 4, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455770078
- ISBN-13: 978-1455770076
- Amazon Price: $36.06
- Points to Download: 30 Points ($3).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 8 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 30 points to see it.
The Guyton and Hall Physiology Review is the ideal way to prepare for class exams as well as the physiology portion of the USMLE Step 1. More than 1,000 board-style questions and answers allow you to test your knowledge of the most essential, need-to-know concepts in physiology.
- Includes thorough reviews of all major body systems, with an emphasis on system interaction, homeostasis, and pathophysiology.
- Designed as a companion to the 13th edition of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, highlighting essential key concepts and featuring direct page references to specific questions.
- Provides essential information needed to prepare for the physiology portion of the USMLE Step 1.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes the full text plus an interactive assessment section.