Hand and Wrist Anatomy and Biomechanics: A Comprehensive Guide
by Bernhard Hirt (Author), Harun Seyhan (Author), Michael Wagner (Author), Rainer Zumhasch (Author)
- Hardcover: 116 pages
- Publisher: TPS; Com edition (November 9, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3132053414
- ISBN-13: 978-3132053410
- Amazon Price: $80
- Points to Download: 70 Points ($7).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 11 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 70 points to see it.
There is a saying that “hand surgery without a tourniquet is like repairing a clock in a barrel full of dark ink.” Operating without a sound fundamental knowledge of anatomy can be compared to “stirring around in the soup.” Classic anatomy instruction covers only a fraction of the area of hand surgery: bones, muscles/ligaments, vessels, and nerves. The many different connective-tissue structures are often only briefly highlighted. The complex interaction of the various structures remains a mystery to most. This book presents the specialty of applied anatomy and is intended for medical professionals involved with the hand and its functionality: hand surgeons, trauma specialists, orthopaedists, plastic surgeons, occupational therapists, and physio-therapists.
- Almost 150 illustrations, anatomical drawings, and photos of anatomy in vivo.
- Part 1 deals with the anatomy and functional anatomy of the hand
- Part 2 is dedicated to the surface anatomy of the structures of the forearm, wrist, and hand