Head and Neck Pathology A Volume in the Series: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology, 3rd Edition
by Lester D. R. Thompson MD (Author), Justin A. Bishop MD (Author)
- Series: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology
- Hardcover: 784 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (February 15, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323479162
- ISBN-13: 978-0323479165
- Amazon Price: $199.99.
- Points to Download: 200 Points ($20).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 379 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 200 points to see it.
An essential foundation text for residents and pathologists, the third edition of Head and Neck Pathology, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, has been fully revised to include recent advances in the field. Featuring a highly templated, easy-to-use format and new information throughout, this practical, affordable resource by Drs. Lester D. R. Thompson and Justin A. Bishop is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.
- Inclusion of a wide range of diagnoses in both head and neck and endocrine organ pathology.
- A focus on the specific features of selected non-neoplastic and neoplastic entities, including broad and in-depth differential diagnoses.
- Clinical and Pathologic Features summarized in quick-reference boxes for fast access to information.
- A highly templated format that includes pertinent clinical, imaging, and management/prognostic features; pathologic features; ancillary studies; differential diagnosis; and meaningfully chosen bibliography.
- Over a thousand full-color photographs illustrate important pathologic features, enabling you to form a differential diagnosis and compare your findings with actual cases.
- Contributions from internationally recognized expert pathologists, keeping you up to date with the latest information in the field.
- New criteria as established by the 2017 World Health Organization Classification of Head and Neck Tumours and the 2017 World Health Organization Classification of Endocrine Organ Tumours.
- A new oropharynx section, separated from the oral cavity.
- Inclusion of unique newly identified molecular information in many tumor entities.
- Coverage of NUT carcinoma, HPV-associated adenoid cystic-like carcinoma, sinonasal renal cell-like adenocarcinoma, SMARCB1 (INI-1) deficient sinonasal carcinoma, biphenotypic sinonasal sarcoma, neuroendocrine carcinomas, oropharyngeal carcinoma, polycystic disease and sclerosing polycystic adenosis, secretory carcinoma, cribriform adenocarcinoma of the minor salivary glands, variants of myoepithelioma, clear cell carcinoma, and changes in gnathic cysts classification.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.