Hematopathology A Volume in the Series Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology, 3rd Edition
by Eric D. Hsi MD (Author)
- Series: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology
- Hardcover: 800 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (December 15, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323479138
- ISBN-13: 978-0323479134
- Amazon Price: $199.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 29.8 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
With its highly templated, easy-to-use format and new information throughout, the third edition of Hematopathology, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, is an essential text for residents and pathologists. Throughout this practical reference, traditional morphologic diagnostic pathology is supplemented with clinical, immunohistochemical, and molecular genetic information. Fully revised to include recent advances in the field, this affordable resource by Dr. Eric D. Hsi is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.
- A highly templated format that includes clinical, imaging, and management/prognostic features; pathologic features; ancillary studies; differential diagnosis; and selected bibliography.
- A focus on the specific features of various entities, including differential diagnoses.
- Clinical features, pathologic features, and key facts summarized in quick-reference boxes for fast retrieval of information.
- Hundreds of full-color photomicrographs and gross photographs depict important pathologic features, enabling you to form a differential diagnosis and compare your findings with actual cases.
- Contributions from internationally recognized pathologists, keeping you up to date with the latest information in the field.
- New information on the pathology of hematological disease and the latest World Health Organization update on classification of hematologic malignancies.
- New chapter on the essentials of hemostasis.
- Completely revised chapter on platelets.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.