by Eyal Herzog MD (Author)
- Paperback: 736 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Pap/Psc edition (December 19, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496362616
- ISBN-13: 978-1496362612
- Amazon Price: $99.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 134.5 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Geared to any health care professional practicing in or rotating into a CCU, this quick referenceadopts a similar format to the author’s highly regarded Cardiac Care Unit Survival Guide. Packed with full-page diagnosis treatment algorithms and management pathways, Herzog’s CCU Bookensures you acquire in-depth knowledge and understand the subtleties in treating the different kinds of patients you encounter in a CCU setting.
- Richly illustrated algorithms and pathways for making accurate diagnosis, treatment, care management, and patient education decisions.
- Organized to help you quickly access pathophysiology, epidemiology, testing, and therapy information for angina, acute coronary syndrome, arrhythmias, organ failure, and other cardiac conditions.
- Perfect for physicians, residents, cardiac care and critical care nurses, physician assistants, and other CCU practitioners.
- Identifies what you need to tell the patient and family members about the patient’s stay and condition.
- Edited by the Director of the CCU at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center and author of Lippincott Williams & Wilkins’ The Cardiac Care Unit Survival Guide.