Interactive Electrocardiography 3rd Edition
by Curtis M. Rimmerman (Author)
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (June 16, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496300513
- ISBN-13: 978-1496300515
- Amazon Price: $149.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 208 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Improve your electrocardiogram interpretation skills with this outstanding workbook/electronic resource! Interactive Electrocardiography, 3rd Edition is an ideal learning tool for expanding and refining your interpretation skills at any level. A comprehensive collection of common and uncommon electrocardiograms works seamlessly with an interactive electronic tutorial to provide an easy-to-use learning resource and navigable reference library for healthcare workers of differing specialties and experience.
- 500 common and uncommon ECGs (300 are new!) are grouped into three levels of complexity: beginning, intermediate, and advanced – perfect for systematic review at your own pace.
- Unique electronic features include tracings with labeled color-coded annotation arrows and accompanied by a clinical history, interpretation, and list of diagnostic keywords. The keywords can be used for quick searches when retrieving examples of specific electrocardiogram findings and diagnoses.
- The workbook contains life-size reproductions of each electrocardiogram on the electronic tutorial. Simply examine the workbook, then code the answer electronically and receive immediate feedback.
- The electronic tutorial provides additional clinical information, expert author electrocardiogram interpretation, annotations, comments, key word listings, multiple-choice questions, and diagnostic categories unique for each tracing reinforcing key interpretation concepts.