by Sandra Atwood (Author), Cheryl Stanton (Author), Jenny Storey-Davenport (Author)
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 5 edition (June 19, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1284139689
- ISBN-13: 978-1284139686
- Amazon Price: $76.95.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 24 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Introduction to Basic Cardiac Dysrhythmias, Fifth Edition, uses clear, accessible language to explain how the heart functions and how to interpret ECGs. Designed for use by the spectrum of EMS, nursing, and other healthcare professionals, the Fifth Edition provides users with the critical knowledge needed to interpret dysrhythmias and determine the appropriate treatment.
The Fifth Edition includes:
• Coverage of the 2015 ECC and CPR guidelines
• New content on basic 12-lead ECG interpretation
• Real-life ECG strips to demonstrate each concept
• A variety of review tools, including 200 additional practice rhythm strips, 22 case studies, and perforated review flashcards
• Numerous review quizzes with a variety of question formats, as well as dysrhythmia practice strips and crossword puzzles
• A new, modern design with the same familiar, easy-to-follow feel