KAPLAN USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018 7-Book Set (Kaplan Test Prep)
by Kaplan Medical (Author)
- Series: Kaplan Test Prep
- Paperback: 2608 pages
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 1 edition (December 5, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 150622122X
- ISBN-13: 978-1506221229
- Amazon Price: $329.99.
- Points to Download: 200 Points ($20).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 133.9 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 200 points to see it.
Used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1, Kaplan’s official lecture notes are packed with full-color diagrams and clear review. The 7 volumes—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences—are updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty.
The Best Review
- More than 2,700 pages covering every discipline you’ll need on this section of the boards.
- Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention.
- Clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines highlighted throughout.
- Chapter summary study guides at the end of every chapter for easier review.
- Clinical updates included in all 7 volumes to align with recent changes.
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study, including significant content reorganization and Recall questions in Physiology.
- New High Yield tags and Recall questions in Pharmacology and Biochemistry.
- New content in Behavioral Science and Microbiology, including flowcharts.