Kaplan USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2018: 5-Book Set (PDF)
- Series: USMLE Prep
- Paperback: 1600 pages
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 1 edition (September 5, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1506220908
- ISBN-13: 978-1506220901
- Amazon Price: $329.99.
- Points to Download: 300 Points ($30).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 42.8 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 300 points to see it.
Kaplan Medical’s USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2018: 5-Book Set offers in-depth review with a focus on high-yield topics in every discipline – a comprehensive approach that will help you deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they’ll count the most.
Used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 2, Kaplan’s official lecture notes are packed with full-color images and clear review. The 5 volumes—Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Psychiatry/Epidemiology/Patient Safety, and Surgery—are updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty.
The Best Review
- More than 1,500 pages covering every discipline you’ll need on this section of the boards.
- More than 450 color images and tables for better comprehension and retention.
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study.
- Bridges between specialties and basic science highlighted throughout.