KAPLAN USMLE Step 3 Lecture Notes 2017-2018: 2-Book Set
- Series: USMLE Prep
- Paperback: 992 pages
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 2017-18 ed. edition (January 3, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1506209688
- ISBN-13: 978-1506209685
- Amazon Price: $149.99.
- Points to Download: 150 Points ($15).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 22 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 150 points to see it.
Kaplan Medical’s USMLE Step 3 Lecture Notes 2017-2018: 2-Book Set offers in-depth review with a focus on high-yield topics in every discipline – a comprehensive approach that will help you deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they’ll count the most.
Used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 3, Kaplan’s official lecture notes are updated biannually by our all-star expert faculty. The two volumes—Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Ethics; and Pediatrics, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Surgery, Epidemiology/Biostatistics, Patient Safety—work as a set and are not meant to be used individually.
The Best Review
- More than 250 in-depth cases covering every discipline you’ll need on this section of the boards
- Organized in outline format for efficient study
- Covers the most commonly seen chief complaints
- Includes basic science correlates likely to be tested on the exam, patient management from the experts, patient safety, and population health.
This collection of books assumes mastery of both Step 1 pre-clinical discipline-based and Step 2 CK clinical sciences content, both of which are covered in Kaplan’s official Lecture Notes bundles.