Lecture Notes Ophthalmology 12th Edition
by Bruce James (Author), Bron (Author), Parulekar (Author)
- Series: Lecture Notes
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 12 edition (November 30, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119095905
- ISBN-13: 978-1119095903
- Amazon Price: $29.77.
- Points to Download: 30 Points ($3).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 383.7 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 30 points to see it.
Highly illustrated, comprehensive, and accessible, Ophthalmology Lecture Notes is the ideal reference and revision guide to common eye problems and their diagnosis and management. Beginning with overviews of anatomy, history taking, and examination, it then covers a range of core ophthalmic conditions, including a new chapter on paediatric ophthalmology. The content has been thoroughly updated and includes:
- Over 200 diagrams and photographs
- A range of core clinical cases in chapter 20 demonstrating the clinical context of key conditions
- Learning objectives and summary of key points in each chapter
Ophthalmology Lecture Notes is perfect for developing knowledge for clinical practice or revision in the run-up to examinations, and uses a systematic approach to provide medical students and junior doctors with all the tools they need to manage clinical situations. It is also useful for optometrists in training, helping them develop a sound understanding of clinical ophthalmology.