Mandell, Douglas and Bennett’s Infectious Disease Essentials, 1e Edition
by John E. Bennett MD MACP (Author), Raphael Dolin MD (Author), Martin J. Blaser MD (Author)
- Series: Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 Pap/Psc edition (March 31, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323431011
- ISBN-13: 978-0323431019
- Amazon Price: $59.86
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 10 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Brought to you by the expert editor team from Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, this brand-new handbook provides a digestible summary of the 241 disease-oriented chapters contained within the parent text. Boasting an exceptionally templated design with relevant tables and illustrations, it distills the essential, up-to-date, practical information available in infectious disease. This high-yield manual-style reference will prove useful for a wide variety of practitioners looking for quick, practical, and current infectious disease information.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Provides a digestible summary of the 241 disease-oriented chapters contained within Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, 8th Edition (ISBN: 978-1-4557-4801-3).
- Covers hot topics in infectious disease, such as Hepatitis B and C, Influenza, Measles, Papillomavirus, HIV, MERS, and C. difficile.
- Templated design includes relevant tables and illustrations.
- Ideal for the non-infectious disease specialist, including primary care physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, students, residents, pharmacists, emergency physicians, and urgent care physicians.