Manual of Environmental Microbiology 4th Edition
by Marylynn V. Yates (Editor), Cindy H. Nakatsu (Editor), Robert V. Miller (Editor), Suresh D. Pillai (Editor)
- Hardcover: 1088 pages
- Publisher: ASM Press; 4 edition (May 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1555816029
- ISBN-13: 978-1555816025
- Amazon Price: $200.00.
- Points to Download: 200 Points ($20).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 36.6 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 200 points to see it.
The single most comprehensive resource for environmental microbiology
Environmental microbiology, the study of the roles that microbes play in all planetary environments, is one of the most important areas of scientific research. The The Manual of Environmental Microbiology, Fourth Edition, provides comprehensive coverage of this critical and growing field.
Thoroughly updated and revised, the Manuall is the definitive reference for information on microbes in air, water, and soil and their impact on human health and welfare. Written in accessible, clear prose, the manual covers four broad areas: general methodologies, environmental public health microbiology, microbial ecology, and biodegradation and biotransformation. This wealth of information is divided into 18 sections each containing chapters written by acknowledged topical experts from the international community.
Specifically, this new edition of the Manual
- Contains completely new sections covering microbial risk assessment, quality control, and microbial source tracking
- Incorporates a summary of the latest methodologies used to study microorganisms in various environments
- Synthesizes the latest information on the assessment of microbial presence and microbial activity in natural and artificial environments
- Contains a completely revamped section covering
The Manual of Environmental Microbiology is an essential reference for environmental microbiologists, microbial ecologists, and environmental engineers, as well as those interested in human diseases, water and wastewater treatment, and biotechnology.